I’m a big fan of shopping from the comfort of my own home, and I have never once braved Black Friday in the stores. Thankfully most of the sales in stores are also available online, plus there’s Cyber Monday! I’ve already made two big makeup purchases this weekend and I’ll be making another at midnight tonight, and I plan to do a haul post with all the goodies, but here’s a list of online retailers with great deals!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills – 25% off this contour kit
- theBalm – 50% off entire site
- The Body Shop – 50% off entire site, free gift with order over $50, free shipping
- Butter London – 30% off entire site, 50% off last orders
- Coastal Scents – 50% off entire site
- EcoTools – 40% off entire site, free shipping over $25, free Kabuki brush set with order over $35
- e.l.f. cosmetics – 50% off entire site over $30 plus free shipping over $35.
- LORAC – 25% off Pro 1 and 2 ($31.50), plus a free red studded eyelash curler with any order!
- NYX cosmetics – TBA, but expecting 40% off everything like last year, and as always free shipping over $25.
- Smashbox – 25% off entire site
- tarte – discounts on mascara, blush, maracuja oil, and more. Get the cult favorite “Lights, Camera, Lashes” for only $10!!
- TooFaced – 50% off sale items, $10 off $60/$15 off $75/$30 off $100
- Ulta – tons of amazing deals on high end makeup!
- Urban Decay – Electric Palette + sample Black Velvet 24/7 Velvet Eyeliner for $36
Let me know of any I missed! I’ll be adding to the list as I find more, but wanted to get the post up as some of the deals are going on NOW!